Exciting Insider News: Vaucher and Parmigiani Fleurier Up for Sale!

Exciting Insider News: Vaucher and Parmigiani Fleurier Up for Sale! 27 February 2024

Hold on to your seats, luxury watch enthusiasts, because there's big news in the industry. The Sandoz Family Foundation, known for their ownership of top-notch hotels and the renowned Dr Oettker food company, has decided to sell their prestigious watch brand Parmigiani Fleurier and the highly regarded movement manufacturer Vaucher Fleurier.

With the family foundation owning a significant 75% stake, the remaining 25% was previously acquired by Hermès in 2006. The motive behind this unexpected sale remains a mystery - is it a strategic profit move or a waning interest in the business? There are various potential buyers in the mix, from Hermès strengthening their watch division to LVMH stepping into the game.

Industry titans Richemont and Swatch Group may also have a keen eye on this opportunity. One thing's for sure, this unexpected turn of events is bound to bring excitement and speculation to all watch aficionados. We also expect the prices of Parmigiani complicated watches to grow. Keep your eyes peeled for further updates and meanwhile check the most interesting timepieces of the Toric collection here: https://chrono1010.watch/all-watches?pageindex=0&BrandName=Parmigiani_Fleurier&ModelName=Toric&curr=EUR#434



Last blogs